Saturday, July 26, 2008

2008 GR Stake Family Campout

Thanks to the Spalding & Cudney Family's, Alice & Ruth, (& any others) who helped prepare & organize the wonderful 2008 Stake Family Camp out for all of those who could make it! It was great fun!!

Here is a quick recap of some of the events:

- Set-up camp & dinner time.
- Songs & skits.
- Lots of visiting & laughing.
- Flag ceremony
- Retirement of an old flag
- Campfire w/roasting marshmallows & starburst, night games, & visiting.
- Live band :)
- Wonderful breakfast
- Craft bonnets, stick horses, rope making, spinning top craft, crosswords, laminar project, etc.
- Cowboy? golf, bean bag type toss, tug-o-war w/4wheeler.
- Lunch w/dutch oven samplers
- Playing in the water, building bridges, playing in the mud, playing in the trees, sitting around the fire, etc.

Here are some slide shows that include the many pictures that I took & a couple quick videos from the wonderful live band we had at the camp out!

(I am in the process of e-mailing individual pictures out to each family that I know, who were there if I have their e-mail - but there are several I don't have e-mail for - or know of their names. If you would/could pass along this site or my e-mail - they can contact me & I can send their pictures onto them also. ~ Thanks, Jeanna)


















1 comment:

Christine Peterson said...

Wow! You did a lot of work! Thanks, it was fun to look at. My email address is jon8christine@yahoo.com if you do not have it. It was a really fun camp out.

Christine Peterson